Friday, August 2, 2013

I love this and when I saw it I wish I had thought of it - these are the cardboard paintable letters you can get at michael's or joann's - instead of painting them and putting them on the wall like everyone else, stack them and make a cool vertical word. i love it!

I love this and when I saw it I wish I had thought of it - these are the cardboard paintable letters you can get at michael's or joann's - instead of painting them and putting them on the wall like everyone else, stack them and make a cool vertical word. i love it!
I love this and when I saw it I wish I had thought of it - these are the cardboard paintable letters you can get at michael
Beautiful layout
Beautiful layout
Armoire shoe closet
Armoire shoe closet
What an incredible idea...a hidden walk-in pantry behind the kitchen.
What an incredible idea...a hidden walk-in pantry behind the kitchen.
Ahmazing!
Ahmazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment